DAVAO CITY, PHILIPPINES
- De Minimis Benefits – Gross Income Exclusion and Tax-Exemption
- Reacquisition of Philippine Citizenship by Former Natural-Born Filipino Citizen and Public Office
- Liability for Rentals When Property Which Serves as Payment is Lost or Destroyed During the Lease Period and Prior to Transfer of Ownership
- Republic Act No. 9646 – The Real Estate Service Act of the Philippines
- Effects of Post-Election Cancellation of Certificate of Candidacy
Statistics never lie, but lovers often do, quipped a sage. This sad truth has unsettled many a love transformed into matrimony. Any sort of deception between spouses, no matter the gravity, is always disquieting.
Antonio vs. Reyes; G.R. No. 155800